This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Achraf Amiri (Born in Brussels July 17, 1988) is a creative Illustrator.
Career[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
In 2009, after studding general Arts at Sint-Lukas Brussels, he travelled to Naples before basing himself in London where he made his debut as an independent Art Director — especially Illustrator. Hardly supported by local press agencies in Brussels, it is mostly ELLE Belgique who supported him in launching himself. Promptly Achraf started producing artworks for various luxury brands and a series of international fashion publications, inc. Vogue China, NIKE and Rootstein.
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- ELLE Belgique, September 2011 (N°97)
- ELLE Belgique, November 2011 (N°99)
- MAX Italia, (2010)
- VOGUE China, September 2012
- Magenta Display Mannequin, designed by Achraf Amiri for Rootstein.
- Achraf Amiri's illustrations discovered by Trendland.com
- Hosting illustrator during the Brit Awards 2013 ft on Marie Claire
- Chronic of Achraf Amiri on RTBF TV, "50° NORD" show.
- J.M Weston by Geoffroy Gillieaux ft Achraf Amiri & DJ Whoo