- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 30 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ade_Adefalujo. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ade_Adefalujo, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ade_Adefalujo.
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ade Adefalujo, better known as Mr Adelove, is a Nigerian-American Citizen, Telecommunications Professional, Senior RF Engineer, Entrepreneur and a notable Philanthropist.
Personal life[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Ade Adefalujo was born into a family of 25 Children from 10 Wives. He is the 22nd Child and the last son of the family with 3 younger sisters. His late father, Chief Olisa Adebiyi Gabriel Adefalujo held before his death the Chieftaincy titles- Olisa of Ikija, Ogun State and Ogbeni-Ilu of Shomolu, Lagos State Nigeria. The Senior Adefalujo was also the owner of several properties in Nigeria and had a street named after him - “Adebiyi Street” in Shomolu Bariga area of Lagos, Nigeria. Unfortunately, after his death, his numerous wives went separate ways with their Children as there was no love, cooperation or a unifying force amongst them after his death.
Ade Adefalujo finished secondary school in 1997 at Mayflower School Ikenne, Ogun State and enrolled at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, where he studied Mechanical Engineering and graduated from in 2003.
Career[edit | hide | edit source]
After graduating and completing the compulsory National Youth Service Corp in Yola, Adamawa State of Nigeria in 2005, Ade went into mechanic apprenticeship to gather more experience as a Mechanical Engineering graduate. The apprenticeship lasted 6 months after which he got a job with Toyota Nigeria as an assistant workshop manager. He served as the key representative for the company. Along the line, he met a fellow UNN graduate who introduced him to his current professional career as a Radio Frequency Engineer. Ade quit his job at Toyota and went for the RF training. His first monthly salary in 2005 as an RF engineer was N150,000, compared to N20,000 Salary he had been earning at Toyota Nigeria. This served as the turning point in his life as he soon got a professional job in the USA and has been practicing the profession ever since.
Philanthropy / NGO career[edit | hide | edit source]
Ade, in his capacity as an entrepreneur runs a few small businesses to assist in creating more jobs in Nigeria. Ade owns the famous Nigerian Freight Company,  Adelove Shipping. He has recruited a few Nigerian graduates into his Logistics Freight Company ADELOVESHIPPING.COM and his Media Company ADELOVE.COM. He runs a charity Organization that is known for assisting the less privileged.
Impact[edit | hide | edit source]
References[edit | hide | edit source]
Links[edit | hide | edit source]
- Odejimi, Segun. "Ade Adelove To Take Care Of Kemi Olunloyo's Trauma situation (PTSD)". www.nigeriafilms.com. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- Instablog9ja. "Instablog9ja on Instagram: "Popular US Based-Nigerian Philanthropist, Mr AdeLove gives fans surprise packages by taking 5 unemployed Graduates off the street"". Instagram. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- DailyNaija. "Court Releases Kemi Olunloyo Travel Passport-DailyNaija". dailynaija.com. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- Times, Nollywood. "Young Ade Adelove Promises To Bankroll Kemi Olunloyo Medical Bills With Millions Of Naira". No.1 News, Entertainment, Sports, Politics, Fashion,Movies in Lagos Nigeria | Nollywood Times. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- Mrop. "Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira - Celebrities - Nigeria". www.nairaland.com. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- Federal High Court Judge, orders the release of Kemi Olunloyo travel passport, within 48 hours, to enable her seek treatment abroad after monumental online *^
- Television, Nigerian. "Television Nigerian on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 30 July 2018.