|Other names||Adenike Koumpati|
|Education||University of Manchester|
Adenike Fajemirokun-Koumpatis (born in 1977) is a Nigerian corporate professional notable for her works as a Risk Manager. Fajemirokun-Koumpatis was appointed as a non-executive director of AIICO Pension Managers Limited in 2017. Fajemirokun-Koumpatis has served as the Head of Operational Risk of First Bank of Nigeria and joined the Dangote Group in 2014 and serves as the Group Chief Risk Officer. She delivers speeches on managing insurance portfolios, including at several events by NAICOM.
Biography[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- Mike, Awoyinfa. "The rising boardroom star". The Sun. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Duru, Nnamdi (2013-04-24). "Nigeria: 'Too Many Regulations Impede Insurers' Business Growth'". This Day (Lagos). Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- Mulikatu, Mukaila. "AIICO Pension Managers appoints non-executive director". Daily Trust. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Agririsk, Forum. "Adenike Fajemirokun, PhD, SIRM, Group Chief Risk Officer, Dangote Industries". Agririsk Forum. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Dangote pays N5b premium to insurers in 2016 * As insurers fail to settle over N400million claims". Business Today. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Consumers, others charge insurers on seamless service delivery". Guardian. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Dangote pays N5b premium to insurers in 2016 - The Nation Nigeria". The Nation Nigeria. 2018-02-02. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- Mukaila, Mulikatu (2017-07-06). "AIICO Pension Managers appoints non-executive director". Daily Trust. Retrieved 2018-02-07.