This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adesh Tyagi is the CEO of Systems America, Inc., formerly Tryfacta, the Chief Executive Officer at Mile5 Solutions, LLC, and was a founder and Managing Partner at Nexent Ventures. Tryfacta ranked #2 on the Inc.com 5000 top companies list, and #1 in the top IT services company category.
Overview[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Tyagi at London Tech Week's AI Summit said that AI’s future applications will likely free workers from repetitive tasks that are prone to errors, such as data entry. To that end, Tyagi’s company is also working on robotics as a solution to current workplace issues and also expects automation in this sector to make the average worker’s life easier while complimenting current tasks. Tyagi says that blockchain processes could be used to move funds in a fraction of the time than it currently takes. Tyagi was also invited to be a speaker at a fall 2018 conference in Israel that would focus on cryptocurrency. Tyagi also appeared on The Big Biz Show as a guest.
Awards[edit | hide | edit source]
Tyagi was recognized by the national daily newspaper The Hindustan Times as one of the top 20 CEOs in India in 2000.
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- "Systems America Purchases Mile5 Solutions". 2012-07-14.
- "The 10 fastest-growing companies in the US". Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- "Systems America Signs Master Services Pact for Global Deployment of SAP Software". 2011-04-21.
- "Cloudeeva Has Signed a Letter of Intent Considering a Voluntary Takeover Offer". Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- "A looming crisis: Artificial intelligence and the jobs market". Compelo - latest news, features and insight on influencers and innovators within business. 2018-06-14. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- "Here's How Bitcoin's Building 'Blocks' Could Reshape Payment Processes". ValueWalk. 2018-06-01. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- "Thanks to Pegasystems for inviting Systems America for very impressive Public Sector focus Event - 6th Annual Texas Build for Change Conference". 2017-01-27. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- adeshtyagi1111 (2011-03-09), Adesh Tyagi Interview with BigBizShow for ALN and CBS, retrieved 2018-06-20
- Miller, Alison Steiner (1997-06-01). "Fast Track". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2018-06-24.