Adnan Xavier Fakhouri
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adnan (Xavier) Fakhouri is a student who holds the title for winning two major stock market competitions.  Adnan first won the Bloomfield Hills Financial Stock Competition in 2014. Over the course of 3 months, he had a return on investment of over 26%.He was the youngest winner of the competition. 
Adnan came back in 2016 to become the first repeat winner of the competition. Adnan finished with a 42.5% return on investment within the same 3 month timeframe. 
Links[edit | hide | edit source]
- Brenard, Jeff. "Birmingham High School Student Is Investment Wizard." Wopular. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Oct. 2016.
- Grossman, Jay. "Birmingham High School Student Is Investment Wizard." Detroit Free Press. N.p., 09 June 2016. Web. 13 Oct. 2016.
- Dalbey, Beth. "Birmingham Student Shows His Investment Savvy -- Twice." Birmingham, MI Patch. Patch, 09 June 2016. Web. 13 Oct. 2016.
- Derrick, Jayson. "16-Year-Old 'Wizard' Wins Investing Competition 2 Years In A Row."Benzinga. Benzinga Business, 2 July 2016. Web. 13 Oct.
- Kevin Vandyke. Stock to Scholarship. Bloomfield Hills: Kevin Vandyke, 2016. Stock To Scholarship Challenge. BHF, 4 June 2014. Web. 13 Oct. 2016.