- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 16 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ahmed_Biif. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ahmed_Biif, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ahmed_Biif.
Ahmed Abdikarim Mohamed Biif
ﺃﺣﻤﺪ ﻋﺒﺪﻛﺮﻳﻢ ﻣﺤﻤ ﺑﻴﻒ Born
|Born||February 13, 1987|
Ahmed Abdikarim Mohamed Biif (Template:Lang-so, Template:Lang-ar) (is a Somali singer and theatrical performer, He is a musical star in modern and traditional Somali music, The core value of his musical work was centered on social and political justice.
Biography[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Biif was born in northeastern town of Bosaso situated northeastern region of Bari in semi outonomous Puntland Somalia. He grew up in bosaso where he attended primary and intermediate school as well as secondary partially.
Career[edit | hide | edit source]
Ahmed's involvement with music began at early age years, as he believed he used to sing other prominent star's songs while he was grewing up, early 1999 ahmed moved to Mogadishu the capital for educational reasons he met there many of somali prominent musical stars, at that time Ahmed decided to start his musical era, one year later he produced his first ever officially played song, the lyrics of the song made by great somali musical superstar Jaangow, next years Biif produced many songs.
Some of Biif's songs showing the beauty of somali nomadic life, others showing the beauty of the nature and romantic life as well as decency somali culture while some emphasis nationalism.
Discography[edit | hide | edit source]
Most popular songs by Biif.
- Haddaad Boganeysid (If you want to go to tourism).
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- Diiriye, p.76Template:Full citation needed
- Somalia: Somali Famous legend gets Lifetime Achievement AwardTemplate:Failed verification
- "Swiss Review of World Affairs". 39-40 (Volumes 39-40): 67. Cite journal requires