Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan (Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Exponential search' not found.; born 26 April 1985) is a young politician from Bangladesh Awami League and lawyer of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh. He is one of the youngest barrister of Bangladesh who was called to the Bar of England and Wales at the Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn in London, United Kingdom. He has become popular for his spontaneous appearances on political talk-shows on national television. He is known to be a youth icon by the young generation of Bangladesh.
Early life[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Education[edit | hide | edit source]
Ahsan started his academic life from Government Laboratory High School, Dhaka. Thereafter, he completed A – Level and next obtained Diploma in Law from University of London, U.K. Then he pursued higher education at London South Bank University, U.K. After completing L.L.B (Hons.) he did Bar Vocational Course from City University London, U.K. Subsequently, He was called to the Bar of England and Wales at the Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn.
Teaching[edit | hide | edit source]
During undergraduate years in London, Ahsan worked as a part-time lecturer in law at London Trinity College, Reading College and London East Bank College in London, UK. After returning to Bangladesh he continued his teaching career at Bhuiyan Academy and later at London College of Legal Studies (South), till 2014.
Law[edit | hide | edit source]
Politics[edit | hide | edit source]
Ahsan’s father passed away when he was 19 years old and studying in London. He returned to Bangladesh after becoming a Barrister-at-law in 2009. In 2012, He was included to the committee of Noakhali District Awami League as a member and successor of his father who earlier held the vice-president post. He worked at the grassroots level for two years and sought nomination from Awami League for Noakhali-2 constituency to contest in the 10th national parliament election, 2014. Post election he was inducted as Assistant Secretary of central sub-committee of Bangladesh Awami League. After the District Council of Noakhali held in 2015, he has become the Law Secretary of Noakhali District Awami League Committee. He often writes as a columnist on The Daily Bangladesh Protidin, speaking on social and political issues.
Telivision appearances[edit | hide | edit source]
Ahsan’s first television appearance was in 2010 in an academic interview. But he began to attract public attention for representing his political party on television talk-shows. His appearance on popular talk-shows such as Grameen Phone Tritio Matra on Channel-i, Ajker Bangladesh on Independent TV, Anno Drishti on ATN Bangla, Chanel 24, Dipto TV, G TV, SA TV, News 24 are much appreciated by the Bangladeshi viewers in and outside Bangladesh. He also participates round table conferences on national and international issues He has inspired the young generation to join politics.
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan. রাজনীতি, আইনপেশা আর টকশোতে স্টাইলিশ. Bangladesh Pratidin. Retrieved 2016-12-17.
- Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan. রাজনীতি বনাম সম্প্রীতি. Bangladesh Pratidin (Editorial). Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan. আমরা কেন রাজনীতি করি না. Bangladesh Pratidin (Editorial). Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- দূষিত পানি ব্যবহারে ঝুঁকিতে জনস্বাস্থ্য. Bangladesh Pratidin. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- আলোচনায় সভায় বক্তারা : যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের বিচারে বিলম্বে দেশের নিরাপত্তা বিঘ্নিত হবে. Bhorer Kagoj. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- ষড়যন্ত্র রুখতে লবিস্ট নিয়োগের পরামর্শ. Jugantor. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের বিচার ত্বরান্বিত করতে সামাজিক আন্দোলন জরুরি. Kaler Kantho. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- র্যাবকে সংস্কার করতে হবে, বিলুপ্ত নয়. banglanews24.com. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- পৌর নির্বাচন : নিরপেক্ষতা ও বাস্তবতা. Bangladesh Pratidin. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের বিচারের রায় বাস্তবায়ন ও নিরাপত্তা. Bangladesh Pratidin. Retrieved 2016-12-19.