- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 6 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ajay_Hattangdi. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ajay_Hattangdi, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ajay_Hattangdi.
Ajay Hattangdi is the Chief Operating Officer for InnoVen Capital Group, a venture debt provider backed by Temasek Holdings and United Overseas Bank. He currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the Group’s business in India.
Early career[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Hattangdi spent several years at Citibank in various roles, where he initiated venture debt, a first of its kind program in India in 2005. In 2007, he established Silicon Valley Bank’s venture lending arm in India, SVB India Finance. SVB was renamed to InnoVen Capital after a buyout in 2015.
Personal life[edit | hide | edit source]
Rewards & Recognition[edit | hide | edit source]
- Top 100 Leaders shaping finance across the Asian region (2016) – FINTECH ASIA
- The 40 Who Matter in the Indian Start-up Ecosystem (2016) – Mint (Newspaper)
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- "Trifecta Capital raises over Rs200 crore for debut fund". Mint (newspaper). 21 September 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "SVB Opens Venture Lending In India; Hires Ajay Hattangdi To Head It". VCCircle. 19 August 2008. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "InnoVen Capital ramps up venture debt financing in Q2". The Economic Times. 6 October 2016. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "The 40 who matter in the Indian start-up ecosystem". Mint (newspaper). 28 December 2016. Retrieved 17 April 2017.