Akash Jain is an Bengaluru-based entrepreneur, social media consultant & a blogger. He received instant internet & social media popularity when Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi retweeted one his tweets regarding Swachh Bharat Abhiyan & also followed him back on twitter in April 2017.
Akash has been involved with branding activities with various celebrities like MS Dhoni , Aamir Khan  & brands such as Ford. He has also been featured in the Social Samosa's #SocialThrowback series.
Swachh Bharat (Clean India) Initiative[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
On the occasion of his sister's wedding in April 2017, his family came with an idea of putting the Swachh Bharat (Clean India) logo on the wedding card invitation, which gained instant popularity over social media. The tweet was retweeted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and he followed him back on twitter.
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- "Meet this Bengaluru man who is followed by PM Modi on Twitter - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "PM Narendra Modi just started following this young boy on Twitter, reason will surprise you". The Financial Express. 2017-04-04. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "The unknown Bengaluru entrepreneur who is followed by PM Modi on Twitter". Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Narendra Modi is following a commoner on Twitter for his creative initiative towards Swachh Bharat!". Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Disqus - My Meet with M.S.Dhoni | 'A Dream Come True' ! Full Story ! | ALLROUNDER". Disqus. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "My Meet with Aamir Khan – Full Story". TheRodinhoods. 2013-11-26. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- Mane, Uday (2012-08-25). "Social Media Campaign Review: Ford India's One Tank Full". Social Samosa. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "'Tweets Do Come True.' Why PM Modi Is Following This Man On Twitter". NDTV.com. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Akash Jain on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Modi follows this Bengaluru man after he puts 'Swachh Bharat' logo on wedding card". www.oneindia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-05.