- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 3 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Alain_Dizerens. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alain_Dizerens, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alain_Dizerens.
Biography[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Alain Dizerens is a swiss writer. He was born in 1948. During his studies in philosophy and after having taught a lot, he decided to start writing and telling his story, that's how is born "Breadline"; an autobiographic book that describes Alain Dizerens' life from the Vietnam War to being a hunting guide in Cameroon passing through Kibbutz in Israel. He then wrote other books; Miroir-Temps I and II , Coquards pour Somnambules, and also l'Arpenteur sidéral.
Publications[edit | hide | edit source]
- 2007 - Casse-Croûte, traduced in english Breadline
- 2008 - Miroir-Temps
- 2010 - L'Arpenteur sidéral et Le Pèse-Providence
- 2012 - Coquards pour Somnambules
- 2013 - Miroir-Temps 2
- 2014 - Babouchier Migrateur
- 2014 - Mica d'eau
Breadline[edit | hide | edit source]
Here is a short abstract of Breadline by Alain Dizerens:
"Man has just walked on the moon when the adventurer of dreams begins to spread the word of the world. Dropped right in the middle of the conflict in Vietnam, he fears that every dawn becomes as fleeting as a speeding bullet… and eventually packs his bag, as helpless as a tightrope walker who has lost his balance. Impatient to find his place and escape the endless cohort of the damned factory, he combines the odd jobs to make a living: distributor of “Dixan” samples, volunteer in a kibbutz after the Yom Kippur War, a hunting guide in Cameroon without ever having held a gun in his life. Having swapped his hat of a museum patrol for that of a night guard, he takes on the job of a substitute in a training school before facing the brotherhood of sworn methodologists. Always dissatisfied, the aching void in his being urgently needing to be filled, the map of the world poacher keeps chasing his shadow, multiplying his round trips between the tropics, overseas and Europe plunging into the heart of stifling barbed cities of rules where all possibilities seem to be locked away".