Alana Camille Bunte
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 4 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Alana_Camille_Bunte. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alana_Camille_Bunte, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alana_Camille_Bunte.
Early life and education[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Alana was born in Newport Beach, California, to an American father and a Colombian mother. She graduated from Laguna Beach High School and then attended Central Saint Martins in London to study Art and Design. She was discovered at 14 at the US Open of Surfing but took time off to finish her studies before starting her fashion career in 2012.
Career[edit | hide | edit source]
Alana has been photographed for fashion magazines including Vogue magazines worldwide. She appeared in editorials for Love Magazine, I-D, Numero, The New York Times Magazine, Marie Claire Magazine, Vanity Fair and others.
Personal life[edit | hide | edit source]
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- elEconomista.es. "Corinna perderá su título de princesa el año que viene - Informalia.es" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2017-10-23.
- "Alana Bunte — Exclusive Q&A Interview | The Fashionography". The Fashionography. 2013-11-20. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Alana Bunte - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2017-10-23.
- "Backstage at Alexander Wang, Jason Wu, and Creatures of the Wind: "Boyish" Beauty Makes a Bid for Supremacy". Vogue. Retrieved 2017-10-23.
- Petrarca, Emilia. "It's Turtleneck Time". W Magazine. Retrieved 2017-10-23.
- "El exmarido de la princesa Corinna sale con una modelo que trabaja para Inditex". abc (in Spanish). Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Alana Bunte & Nikita Shandrakov by Bjarne Jonasson for Barneys". Design Scene - Fashion, Photography, Style & Design. 2014-03-27. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Kenzo Pre-Fall 2015 (Kenzo)". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Maiyet Resort 2014 Fashion Show". Vogue. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- Semana (2017-07-01). "Corinna, la princesa destronada por una modelo". Revista Semana (in Spanish). Retrieved 2017-10-23.