Amber Nicole Brooks
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 2 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Amber_Nicole_Brooks. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Amber_Nicole_Brooks, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Amber_Nicole_Brooks.
Amber Nicole Brooks (born 1980) is the nonfiction editor of The Chattahoochee Review. She is currently an Assistant Professor of English at Perimeter College of Georgia State University. Amber is also a Graduate student at the Georgia Tech School of History and Sociology.
Amber Brooks earned a Master of Fine Arts in writing from Georgia State University and is now an Assistant Professor of English. Her work has appeared in various literature journals and online magazines. Print journals include Five Points, Southeast Review, Orange Coast Review, and the Arkansas Review, among others. Selected online work can be found at The Rumpus, The Establishment, The Collagist, ArtsATL, and elsewhere. Her awards include a National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development Teaching Excellence Award (2016) and third place in the Playboy College Fiction Contest (2007).
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- "Amber Brooks - Perimeter College". Perimeter College. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- "Five Points, Vol. 17 No. 3 - Five Points - A Journal of Literature and Art". Five Points - A Journal of Literature and Art. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- http://arkreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/44.2-Aug-2013-toc.pdf Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "#SuicideGirls: Why I Teach Sylvia Plath". The Rumpus.net. 2017-07-06. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- "I Believe Love Is Largely An Act Of Imagination – The Establishment". The Establishment. 2016-08-12. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- "Pendergrast's "City on The Verge" examines the urban future". ArtsATL. 2017-05-22. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- "A conversation with Gregg Murray, Editor-in-Chief of Atlanta's "Muse /A"". ArtsATL. 2017-03-21. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- https://www.nisod.org/exc_awards/2016EAbookletWEB.pdf Retrieved 2018-04-04.