|Alma mater||University of Qatar|
Ammar Mohammed is a blogger from Qatar, the author of the weekly column titled angles in newspaper Al-Sharq Qatari, who has been known for his blog after having covered a lot of events and activities about the Gaza War, and praised by the newspaper Al-Arab Qatari and newspaper Al-Sharq Qatari for the blog and his contributions in the field of social media. Ammar Mohammed conducted many interviews with several channels, including Al Jazeera live for the Al Jazeera channel television of Qatar, Al–Rayyan satellite channel, Jim channel, Alhurra channel,and Al Arabiya channel about his contributions to the Arabization of Twitter and social media development.
Career[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Ammar is a trainer in the field of social media. He graduated from the University of Qatar specialty media. Member of the Alumni Association of the University of Qatar. Ammar offers training courses at the center Al Jazeera media for training and development in the field of new media. Ammar has worked in a variety of positions in the government in Al -Jazeera channel, and in the Executive Office of Doha to host the 2020 Summer Olympics and after that he devoted himself to training and consultancy in the field of social media. He writes one article every Tuesday in the Al–Sharq newspaper Qatari.
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- صحيفة عكاظ - أغير في عقول تتكلم عن الأحداث والناس
- صحيفة العرب القطرية // - - عمار محمد: نحتاج إلى مدونات متخصصة ومؤسسات تدعمها
- Web Ink Now: Social Media in the Middle East
- 3 ورش تستضيف «نجوم تويتر» وتستشرف مستقبل «جيل الفطرة الإلكتروني» - جريدة الاتحاد
- الشرق - الكتّاب - عمار محمد
- قائمة بأكثر الشخصيات العربية شعبية على تويتر - إنترنت - أخبار ومقالات - آي تي بي دوت نت