Andrew Bryant (Motivational Speaker)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 16 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Andrew_Bryant_(Motivational_Speaker). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Andrew_Bryant_(Motivational_Speaker), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Andrew_Bryant_(Motivational_Speaker).
Andrew Bryant (born August 15, 1961) is an International author, speaker and executive coach. He is the Immediate Past President of Asia Professional Speakers, Bryant is a regular contributor on Linkedin and Actualise Online Magazine, for executive coaching, personal development, motivational and leadership related matters. He is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP).
Early life[edit | hide | edit source]
Between 1979-1982 he attended West Middlesex University Hospital and earned a degree in Physiotherapy gaining a post-graduate in Acupuncture in 1985, but his curiosity in what drives performance in sport, lead Bryant to study NLP, Hypnosis, Neuro-Semantics, Positive Psychology, Coaching, Mentoring & Leadership.
Career[edit | hide | edit source]
Andrew Bryant’s life has always been about how human beings can be more effective. Qualified in the U.K as a Physiotherapist & Acupuncturist he worked with athletes, helping them heal and to get into peak condition. Realizing that winning was not only physical, but mental & spiritual too, he studied psychology, linguistics, neuro-semantics and hypnosis. After successfully helping individuals & teams to perform, he was invited to coach leaders & leadership teams to high performance. This resulted in him developing his Self Leadership methodology which delivers Transformation, Ownership and Impact
With Dr. Ana Kazan, he wrote the book Self Leadership – “How to be a more Successful, Efficient and Effective Leader from the Inside Out (McGraw-Hill 2012)” and the ‘straight-to-the-point’ motivational guide, “Self Leadership – 12 Powerful Mindsets to Win in Life & Business” Bryant was the Vice President of APSS is an association for professional speakers and trainers, and is a member association of the Global Speakers Federation. As Vice President, he was responsible for professional development of members, and was the Chair the 2015 Annual Convention - "Advancing Speaking In Asia"
Public Speaking[edit | hide | edit source]
- TEDx for P&G (Singapore)
- CIO 100 Conference (India)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Launch (Malaysia)
- Singapore Airlines - Transforming Customer Service (Singapore, New Zealand, India, Australia)
- Mauritius Commercial Bank - The Spirit of Entrepreneurship (Mauritius)
- Singapore Management University - Women in Leadership (Singapore)
- Keppel Land - Mentoring for Leaders (Singapore, Vietnam)
- Merck Millipore - Critical Skills for Leaders (Thailand, Malaysia, India)