- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 6 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Annie_Crawley. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Annie_Crawley, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Annie_Crawley.
Annie Crawley (born in Chicago, Illinois) is an American underwater photographer, filmmaker, speaker, educator, and ocean advocate. In 2007, she founded Dive Into Your Imagination, a multimedia ocean inspiration, entertainment, and education series for youth. In 2010, she became a member of the Women Divers Hall of Fame. In 2012, she founded Annie Crawley's Scuba Diving Camp.
Education[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
DVDs and Movies[edit | hide | edit source]
- Visions of the Sea (2006 - Producer)
- What Makes A Fish A Fish? (2007 - Producer, Actor)
- Dive Into California (2010 - Producer, Actor)
- Dive Into Diversity (2013 - Producer, Actor)
- Who Lives In The Sea? (2013 - Producer, Actor)
- Sharks & Rays (2013 - Producer, Actor)
- The Camera Coach: Your Guide To Creating Underwater Video (2009 - Producer, Actor)