|Known for||Days of Tafree & India's Next Superstars|
|Bollywood Movie - Days of Tafree, & TV Ad - Limca, Pyaas Badhao|
Ansh Bagri is an Indian film actor and model. He made his debut in 2016 with the Bollywood movie Days of Tafree. and was noted for his performance in Karan Johar's and Rohit Shetty's talent hunt reality show India's Next Superstars.
He has worked in dozens of TV Ads for India's biggest brands like Hero Motocorp, Patanjali, Limca - Pyaas Badhao, Reliance Digital TV, Go Lassi -Parag Dairy, Garnier Spotbusters, ImagesBazaar, VVD Lite, GRT-Taanvika, Priyagold Zigzag Buiscuits.
Family Background[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Ansh Bagri belong to a lower middle-class family in Delhi. Ansh’s story is one of undying hope and self-conviction. He lost his father to cancer at a young age, his life had reached a point where he did not even have food to eat. His dream was to do something for his family, he worked hard to become an actor for last 15 years, and finally he succeeded to go from a ‘zero to hero’ and become a superstar. All he possesses is his talent and he’s convinced that this is all he needs to achieve his dreams.
TV-Series[edit | hide | edit source]
Adverts[edit | hide | edit source]
References[edit | hide | edit source]
- Yagnik, Krishnadev (2016-09-23), Days of Tafree, Yash Soni, Ansh Bagri, Sarabjeet Bindra, retrieved 2018-03-09
- "India's Next Superstars written update March 04, 2018: Ansh and Lekha's act gets everyone emotional - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- "'Days Of Tafree' makes Bollywood celebs nostalgic - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- "Kareena Kapoor shoots Limca Advert with Ansh Bagri". BollySpice.com - The latest movies, interviews in Bollywood. 2012-05-09. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- "Kareena Kapoor shoots Limca Advert with rising star Ansh Bagri". Bollywood News UK. 2012-05-09. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Priyanka Chopra: A guaranteed role in a Karan Johar or Rohit Shetty film is a dream come true for any aspirant". BombayTimes. Retrieved 2018-03-10.