A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 28 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Antropov,_Alexey. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Antropov,_Alexey, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Antropov,_Alexey.
Alexey Antropov (born 14.10.1959 in Moscow region, Russia) - philanthropist, entrepreneur, publisher of the advertising free humanitarian 'Beginning' journal (since 2010), founder of the International Philanthropy Summit in Monaco (since 2018)
Biography[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
Born in 1959 in Moscow region, Russia, he spent his childhood and youth in Khvalynsk on the Volga river, a hometown of a notable Russian avantgarde artist Petrov-Vodkin. The business interests are focused on investment in real estate and agriculture.
In 2009, Alexey Antropov has bought an old-fashioned post-Soviet 'collective farm' (kolkhoz) in Orel region to create a modern agricultural enterprise. This enterprise received Russia's national award of excellence, handed to the manager of the estate, in State Duma on 15 March 2016 
In the recent few years, Alexey Antropov has completely devoted himself to philanthropy and public activities, organizing a series of international cultural and educational projects. Since 2010, he has been publishing a humanitarian journal 'The Beginning' (Nachalo, in Russian) , completely free of commercial advertising. The journal introduced contemporary global thinkers to Russian audiences and promotes human rights, civil society 
Founding of the International Philanthropy Summit[edit | hide | edit source]
In 2018, Alexey Antropov founded the International Philanthropy Summit in Monaco dedicated to global philanthropy. Today's philanthropy is unable to solve social and ecological deceases within national boundaries, therefore global strategy and cross-national collaboration are required. That was the key reason to establish the non-for-profit summit. The first edition of the summit took place on 15 February 2018 in Auditorium Rainier III in Monte Carlo . Hailing from Germany, France, UK, Russia and Monaco, the guests assembled to review key philanthropic trends, discuss current issues and prospectives of effectively managed global philanthropy .
- National agricultural award goes to the Orel region, Orel-Region https://regionorel.ru/news/novosti/upravlyayushchiy_agrokompleksom_v_khotynetskom_rayone_nagrazhdyen_premiey_agrarnaya_elita_rossii/
- The non-profit magazine marks 5 years, Knizhnoye Obozrenie (Book Review) http://knigoboz.ru/news/kulturno-prosvetitelskiy-zhurnal-nachalo-otmetil-5-letie
- The official site of the 'Beginning' journal The Beginning – Official Website http://www.nachalo-journal.ru
- Philanthropy Summit in Monaco Highlights Social Responsibility, Monaco Life http://www.monacolife.net/philanthropy-summit-in-monaco-highlights-social-responsibility
- International Philanthropy Summit took place in Monaco, Hello Monaco https://www.hellomonaco.com/news/international-philanthropy-summit-took-place-in-monaco/