- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 5 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Artur_Zurawski. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Artur_Zurawski, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Artur_Zurawski.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Artur Zurawski, PSC is a Polish DOP who works mainly in India and Poland. Born 1972 in Szczecin, Poland. The member of The Polish Society of Cinematographers. Graduated from The Polish National Film School, Cinematography Dept. 2000. Still photographer since 1986 – exhibitions and publications. Academy of Visual Arts in Poznan, 1993-1996. He started his film career as assistant director/animator –„Piet Mondrian“ 1995 animation – produced by Polish National TV. His credits include fictions, documentaries, shorts, TV series and commercials (also as dir/dop). Speaks polish, English and Russian. Z Project since 2001 – one still photo every day. Lives in Warsaw, Poland.
Filmography[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
- Mardaani – 2014 Dir. Pradeep Sarkar, Production House: Yash Raj Films
- Jackpot (2013 film) Dir. Kaizad Gustad Production House: Vikiing Media"
- Aazaan (second unit) – 2011 Dir. Prashant Chadha
- Klub Włóczykijów-teaser-2013 dir. Tomasz Szafrański, prod. DominoFilm
- It’s a Perfect Night for Suicide (Od pełni do pełni) – 2012 dir. Tomasz Szafrański
- Head to love – 2008 dir. Van Kassabian (USA)
- Factory (Fabryka) – 2006 dir. Maciej Adamek
- Kat – 2004 dir. Yann Becker (Switzerland)
- Mama, look – 2001 dir. Grant Thoburn
- Snowflake – 2000 dir. David Turner
- Sunday Delights – 1999 dir. Artur Żurawski
- The Elements – 1998 dir. Artur Żurawski
- “4235476335″ – 1997 dir. Artur Żurawski
- Przejazdem – 1996 dir. Artur Żurawski