- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 4 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Auro_Palomba. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Auro_Palomba, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Auro_Palomba.
First Professional Experiences[edit | hide | edit source]
Auro Palomba started his career as a professional journalist in 1989, specialising in economy and finance. He has been working in media universe for 15 years as a financial journalist for both Italia Oggi and Il Giornale, as well as a financial editor for Il Messaggero. After this experience, he became deviser of format and presenter for the television broadcasters Class-CNBC TV and Canale Italia.
Community Group[edit | hide | edit source]
Other Professional Experiences[edit | hide | edit source]
During his career, Auro Palomba also worked as Communications Director for 21 Investimenti and Netsystem; in the consultancy world as Vice President and General Manager at Maurizio Costanzo Comunicazione. He is currently Professor of Communications at the University of Padova, Head of “Community Strategic Communications Advisers”, as well as of “Community Public Affairs”. Mr. Palomba also manages Community Group’s division dealing with market analysis to support companies and institutions' communications. He is member of the Board of “Save the Children”, as well as member of the Board of Experts of the Chamber’s Finance Commission. He has also worked for the UN International Centre for Science and High Technologies, Quale Impresa (member of the Scientific Committee) and Fondazione Nordest (Editor and Communications Manager).
Awards[edit | hide | edit source]
Notes[edit | hide | edit source]
- Auro Palomba, professional journalist since 1989
- Template:ItCfn-Cnbc, una finestra sul Nord-Est
- Template:ItCommunity, da 15 anni leader nel reputation management
- Template:ItCommunity sarà l'advisor per la comunicazione nell'acquisizione del Milan
- Template:ItAURO PALOMBA member of the Board of “Save the Children”
- Template:ItAURO PALOMBA Editor and Communications Manager - Fondazione Nordest
- Template:ItAuro Palomba Professional of the Year
- Auro Palomba - Financecommunity Awards 2017