Jump to navigation Jump to search
From today's featured article
2008 Mumbai terrorist attack (usually known as Chabbis Gayarah or 26/11 ) is the Pakistan sail from infiltrators. Some of the notorious terrorist by the, India's largest city Mumbai took place more than 10 continuous shooting and bomabisphoranera events. The militants who gathered information for the attack later admitted that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was helping them. The attack lasted from 26 November to 29 November 2008. 174 people were killed and at least 308 injured in the incident. This incident is strongly condemned all over the world. The terrorists started their journey from the port of Karachi . They were on the same ship until the deep sea. They then hijacked an Indian fishing boat and came ashore in Mumbai, killing its sailor. Eight attacks took place in south Mumbai . Places the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus , the Oberoi Trident , the to Taj Mahal Palace & in Tower , Leopold Cafe , Cama Hospital (Women's and Children's Hospital), Narimyana House Jewish Community Center, Metro Adlabs , and an alley behind the Times of India building and St. Xavier's College .(Full article...)
Did you know...
- Grapes light on fire in the microwave.
- There are almost 8 million possible seven-digit phone numbers per area code.
- Spaghetto, confetto, and graffito are the singular forms of spaghetti, confetti, and graffiti.
- McDonald's once created bubblegum-flavored broccoli.
- The average mammal takes 21 seconds to empty its bladder.
- Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
- The average U.S. household has 300,000 things in it.
In the news
On this day
Picture of the day
Other areas of Gyaanipedia
- Gyaanipedia is having its old site on Wikia powered by Fandom which was the most oldest and the first site of Gyaanipedia
- Gyaanipedia is having its Meta site also.
Gyaanipedia is hosted by the Gyaanipedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
- The Indian wiki: English · हिन्दी · বাংলা · తెలుగు · தமிழ் · मराठी · ગુજરાતી · ਪੰਜਾਬੀ · മലയാളം · ಕನ್ನಡ · मैथिली · भोजपुरी · Fiji Hindi · বেটুপাত · ଓଡ଼ିଆ · اُردُو · मारवाड़ी · हरयाणवी · संस्कृतम् · فارسی
- International wikis: Francais · Espanol · Italiano · 日本語 · Deutsch · Afrikaans · 中文 · Русский · Polski · Português do Brasil · 中文(台灣) · Qafár · Аҧсуа · Türkçe · Acèh
- Some new wikis: